£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
4 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to work within Lewisham Council.
- To undertake and co-ordinate a variety of single and multi-agency audits
- To organise, co-ordinate and provide analysis of the monthly Departmental audit programme.
- To provide oversight, commentary, analysis and corrective activity of delivery of the CSC Quality Assurance Strategy.
- To contribute to the development of close collaboration between respective colleagues to develop consistency of practice and management.
- To ensure though development and promotion of procedures, guidance and standards as well as associated audit and development activity that performance targets and indicators within the service, are met or exceeded.
- To chair and /or contribute to internal and inter agency planning groups and meetings with regard to planning and development of services for children.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly