£36109 - £39532 per annum + retention bonus
Med/Asst - Dee_1602084536
13 days ago
Permanent Qualified Social Workers, Children's Assessment, Medway
Remedy Social Care team are looking for experienced permanent Social Workers for the Assessment Service based in Medway.
Qualified Social Worker - Up to £36,109 pa
Qualified Social Worker (Experienced) - Up to £39,532 pa
Senior Practitioner - Up to £44,218 pa
Team Manager - Up to £48,176 pa
Main duties include:
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service
- Manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and your experience.
- Undertake focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures
- Use the Signs of Safety practice model in assessments and interventions with children and their families.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Car driver/owner
- Demonstrable post qualification experience of working with children and families
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.