£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Transitions Team for Ealing Council.
- An exciting role has become available within the Transitions Team - to work with young adults transitioning to Adult Services.
- We are seeking a social worker who is currently working within this field or has recent experience of doing so.
- You will be a well organised , self directed social worker who is comfortable with working remotely at this time.
- You will be well supported by a strong, committed service and enjoy good good peer and management support.
- It is essential that you have a good professional understanding of The Care Act principles, Safeguarding and the Strength Based practice model of social work.
- Recent experience of using the Mosaic database would be an advantage.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly