£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Ealing Councils Transition Team.
- We are seeking an experienced Social Worker to join us as as part of a project team developing an Adults Transition Service.
- Your role will be to work alongside both Children's and Adult social workers to support the transition pathway for young people as they prepare to move on to Adult Services.
- This will involve confidently working with colleagues across Education, Children's Services and Adult Services to ensure that the transition objectives are met.
- There will be a limited case holding requirement for this role and you will have opportunities to help shape the service as it grows.
- You will currently be working in a Children's Services / Transitions Social Work Team with a good understanding of the transitions pathway....but possibly looking for an assignment that can offer you a combination of creativity and continuing operational social work practice.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly