South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Transitions Team within the Children with Disabilities Service for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with young people, adults and their families.
- Able to engage and develop effective professional relationships with other professionals and organisations, for the benefit of individual young person, adult and families in assessment, care planning and delivery
- Able to assess the needs of young people, adults and families holistically and analytically, applying the Assessment Framework and other relevant frameworks and tools.
- Able to make sound professional judgements.
- Able to develop, implement and review evidence-based multi-agency care plans which focus on and successfully deliver safety and well-being outcomes for young people.
- Able to undertake direct work with young people, adults and families, using evidence-based models of help, that achieves concrete outcomes for the young person, adult and their family.
- Able to apply effectively into practice theoretical frameworks and evidence-based models of practice, research evidence and relevant theory.
- Able to communicate to a high standard verbally and in writing, and to produce and present high quality reports.
- Able to comply in practice with statutory requirements and guidance, and local procedures and standards.
- Previous experience of working within a transitions team or working with the age range 16-25
- Previous experience of working with children and young people or adults with disabilities
- Registered as a social worker with the HCPC
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly