£28.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Transitions Team for Croydon Council.
To provide a service to individuals and families in social crisis which requires an immediate and/or urgent response & also to work on the reviews. This requires specific skills and strategies of intervention either to resolve the emergency as a self-contained task, or part of a longer-term situation. It requires a good understanding of social work methods. Experience of working in adult or children statuary services is important.
- To participate in the duty Rota
- To receive and priorities calls from our service users and or their families.
- To contact referrers and take details of the referral and decide what action is required.
- To carry out assessments of need and of risk to clients referred
- Where it is possible and safe, to deal with the presenting situation by making arrangements that avoid the need for the clients to be removed from the community or their existing placements
- Where it is not possible and/or safe to do this, to arrange for the client to be provided with residential care in hospital, residential home, children's home or foster care as appropriate
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly