Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Blackpool Council, Greater Manchester - Supporting our Children Team - £35ph!
We are recruiting additional staff to the Supporting Our Children Team. As a Social Worker within the team you would be responsible for providing a quality service to the children in our care, providing a high quality of work in relation to court proceedings, and ensuring the right outcomes for our children. The team works with children whose long term plan is to remain in care whilst ensuring constant review looking at reunification and SGO possibilities. We are currently embarking on an exciting new structure that will see all court proceedings following initial hearing being worked within this service. As a social worker in the team we will be expecting commitment, drive and ambition for Our Children and in return will provide good working environment, high levels of support and manageable caseloads.
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct workmethods
- At least 2 years' experiencein statutory children's social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.