Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
Up to £37.50 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Cheshire West and Chester Council - Supporting Independence Team - £37.50ph!
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Social Worker to join our Supporting Independence Team based in Ellesmere Port.
- The successful candidate will support care leavers aged 16-18, as they begin their transition to adulthood - assisting them to achieve their aspirations and access life opportunities that will enable them to have a stable and positive future.
- The Supporting Independence Team works across the local authority area including Ellesmere Port, Chester, Winsford, Northwich and surrounding areas.
- Candidates MUST be prepared to work in and around this area. The main office base is Ellesmere Port but also working from home during the pandemic.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.