£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Cardiff Council - Single Point of Access - Up to £32ph!
Cardiff Council are looking for a Qualified SW to work within the Single Point of Access for speedy and effective hospital discharges. If the candidate is familiar with Care1st - this would be advantageous.
- Role will include deputising, where necessary, for Manager in meetings.
- Ability to plan strategically
- Knowledge of legislation framework governing Delayed Transfer of Care (DTOC)
- Experience of supervising staff, as this will be a key element of the role.
- Excel skills beneficial
- Knowledge of Care First preferred although training will be given
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to effectively chair meetings
- Knowledge of discharge planning in hospital setting
- Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the adult at all times.
- Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-Being Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act
- Committed to working in a strength based, person centred way.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.