Up to £47 per hour + Negotiable
22 days ago
Advacned Practitioner - Gloucestershire County Council - Stroud Safeguarding Team - £47ph + Expenses!
- We are looking for an experienced social worker to join our Stroud Safeguarding team as an Advanced Practitioner.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting or mentoring newly qualified SW and students as well as acting as the lead in the team on providing training and supporting dissemination of improvements to practice.
- Alongside this there will be some case holding of complex cases.
- Home working will be available in accordance with the 'Return to Office Plan'.
- The plan going forward is to embrace a hybrid model of working and this will include both working at home and office.
- There is expectation that children are seen face to face and that the worker will attend the office on their allocated duty days, team days and 1:1 supervision Gloucestershire County Council are committed to ensuring our agency workers are supported to carry out their roles, so our expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £150 is in place subject to terms & conditions.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.