£38 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Plymouth City Council - Front Line Children's Services - Safeguarding Team - Up to £40ph!!!
We have a URGENT requirement to supply 6 Qualified Social Workers to work on their Frontline Children's Services/ Safeguarding Team, this will be temporary for an on-going period.
- The QSW must have a minimum of 2 years' experience and a minimum of 1 years Statutory experience.
- Option to work from home some of the week
- Part-time/reduced/condensed hours will be considered
- PCC have committed to responding to CVs and Interview feedback within 24 hours
- Plymouth is a small geographical area, with less tourism than some other South West areas, making accommodation more reasonably priced and reducing driving times.
- **May pay over £40 for experienced Candidates**
The frontline positions will also offer -
- £100 per week accommodation allowance
- Some flexibility on the £40 pay rate, subject to experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.