Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire
£34 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Blackburn with Darwen Council - Safeguarding CP/Court Team - Up to £40ph!
Blackburn with Darwen Children's Services require an experienced, agency social worker with experience in Safeguarding/CP work to work within its Safeguarding CP/Court Team. Experience of at least 2 years post ASYE is preferable.
The role will likely be for an initial 6 months and could be extended.
You will have a current SWE qualification, have access to a car on a daily basis and there will be office based working to meet the service needs but this will be partly hybrid too. You will have some IT skills and be required to keep recording up to date on our Protocol LCS system, though previous experience on this system is not essential.
You will be able to prioritise your workload, be a team worker and have good communication skills.
- Competitive rate of pay of up to £40ph depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Free onsite parking
- Current caseload is 17-18 cases including complex cases
- Experienced and stable permeant workforce of Social Workers and Team Managers
- Hold cases from start to end after the initial assessment (role includes CP, CIN and Court cases)
- A pool of admin support is available to all Social Workers
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.