Up to £41 per hour + Negotiable + £150pw Accommodation Allowance
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - Cheltenham Assessment Team - Up to £41ph!
- We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in our Cheltenham Assessment (s47) Team, where they will hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact and with a case load of around 18.
- Equipment will be provided to support home working.
- We are currently looking at the roadmap for staff coming in to the office so there will be opportunities to work form home but also in the office.
- The rate of £41 per hour is being offered to attract quality candidates to Gloucestershire to help meet the current unprecedented demands the Authority is facing. Gloucestershire County Council are committed to ensuring our agency Social Workers are supported to carry out their roles, so our expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £150 per week remains in place.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.