South East London, London
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the DoH Assessment framework.
- To undertake the investigation of child protection referrals and to provide assessments that facilitates decision making by appropriate line managers.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To produce court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly