South London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Referral and Assessment Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- This is a social worker role to work with children and families, undertaking high quality assessments of need and risk, and developing care plans that meet the needs of children and young people. You will work within the People Directorate.
- Deliver advice and guidance in broad area of expertise to ensure customer needs are met.
- Identify and implement improvements in own work area in order to deliver continuous service improvement and improved outcomes to customers.
- Regularly communicate with internal customers to share information and build working relationships to support collaborative working.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly