Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £33 per hour + Negotiable
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Oldham Council - Permanence Service - Childrens Services - Up to £33ph!
- Our Permanence Team is a well-resourced team dedicated to supporting children and young people where care proceedings have been concluded and stability and permanency is a priority.
- Our Social Workers carry smaller caseload to support a child- focused, responsive and consistent approach. You will be required to undertake evidence-based assessments, implement SMART Care Plans and Pathway Plans, working from a multi-agency approach.
- We value the right to family life and you will also have a role in proceedings, including Discharge of Care Orders and Special Guardianship Orders, as well as acting as corporate parent to children and young people in our care.
- If you have a strong commitment to working with children in care and relish the opportunity to make a difference in an environment that is structured and targeted towards effective delivery, we would like to hear from you.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.