Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
26 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Stoke on Trent City Council - Next Steps Team - Up to £32ph!
- To ensure that within all cases, but specifically complex situations all eligible children receive good quality, in-depth assessments, robust plans with SMART planning that is appropriate to meet their needs and achieve good outcomes for children.
- To support less experienced members of the team and students in learning and developing skills, knowledge and expertise, by providing advice, guidance and mentoring.
- To carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- To provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice
- To maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
- To ensure that service user records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.