South East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in South East London. The ideal candidate will have forensic experience.
- To provide a social work service to adults with mental health needs who live in various supported or residential accommodation.
- To provide comprehensive and holistic person-centred assessments and specialist interventions to enable people to maximise their well being , independence, choice and control regarding their accommodation and support needs.
- This is a team of Social Workers and Occupational Therapists working alongside our health colleagues and with external providers. Working in collaboration, as part of the assessment and review process, you will ensure that current support plans are personalised, recovery focused and promote independence. Part of the role is to establish if service users are in the most appropriate placements to meet their needs or if an alternative to this should be sought.
- Experience of providing social work to adults with mental health needs; including assessment, risk assessment, carers support and safeguarding.
- Working with other professions, multiple agencies/providers to achieve common goals and outcomes for service users.
- HCPC registered
- Ability to work independently, effectively case manage, maintain appropriate records including report writing.
- Exploring and setting up interventions that support independence. Taking into account strengths and potential. Formulating and initiating appropriate plans and action.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV