£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Ealing Councils Integrated Community Mental Health Team.
- Candidates should be versed in delivering mental health and social care outcomes from structured interventions
- The team operates in a robustly planned multidisciplinary framework
- Candidates will need to have experience in completing social care needs assessments, safeguarding enquiries, mental capacity assessments, and social circumstances reports.
- Good knowledge on relevant legal frameworks under the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Human Rights Act 1998, and Mental Health Act 1983 (2007) is required.
- Experience with the Court of Protection will be considered in the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to have robust assessment skills and to complete their interventions within the team timescales. Approved Mental Health Professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
- The team is currently based in Southall and Covid risk management plans are in place. Equipment to work remotely and PPE are available.
- Driving is desirable but not essential.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly