East London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to within a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- The NHS Community Mental Health Framework for Adults and Older Adults outlines the vision of the Long-Term Plan for place based personalised community mental health services, offering a whole person, population health approach, aligned to the new Primary Care Networks.
- The post of Mental Health Social Worker will involve working between these Primary Care Networks / Neighbourhood teams and the new Complex Needs Service (formerly CMHT). This will involve contributing to a developing service through a period of considerable change.
- As a Mental Health Social Worker your role will involve carrying out assessment and care planning in community and family led services that offer a strengths based approach to practice, demonstrating a clear understanding of mental health and the social determinants of health.
- To provide a high quality and effective mental health social work service to the residents of the Borough. To respond to the needs of adults with mental disorder and their carers in a timely manner, within the boundaries of statutory legislation, and with regard to individual circumstances.
- To assess need using a person centred approach and effectively asses and manage risk. To plan and deliver outcome focused interventions linked to promoting independence & social inclusion.
- When appropriate act as Care Coordinator within the framework of the Care Programme Approach, taking responsibility for the provision of a social work service to mental health services users and carers in the community and in Hospital.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly