£32 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub - Up to £35ph!
- We now have a 6 month vacancy within the Swindon Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
- You will be co-located with colleagues from Police, Education, Health, Housing, Drug & Alcohol Services and Early Help and take a key role in the development of the MASH service.
- Social Workers are responsible for contributing to the multi-agency decision making process and will have considerable experience in Children's Social Care.
- You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
- SWE Registraton
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.