Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £29.93 per hour + Depending on Experience
26 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - City of Wolverhampton Council - MASH Team - Up to £29.93 per hour!
- Work within MASH environment providing a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- Working a rolling shift rota including evening, weekdend and on call.
- To response to emergency out of hours for adult and children services, assess and plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and adults and promote positive outcomes.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues across the city of Wolverhampton in order to promote the best outcomes for children, families and adults.
- A strong commitment to making a difference by ensuring the best outcomes for children and families
- The ability to be able to work with colleagues and deliver evidence-based approaches within your practice.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Social Work England registration
- Completed the Assessed Year of Employment or an equivalent post qualifying pathway
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.