£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
23 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wirral MBC - Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Up to £32ph!
- Wirral Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is a co-located team which brings together agencies and their information, in order to identify risks to and needs of children at the earliest possible point and respond with the most effective and joined up actions
- The purpose of MASH is to make the right decisions for the right families at the right time.
- This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children.
- The department is currently remote working.
- SWE Registration
- ASAP Start
- Post-Qualifying Experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.