Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Nottinghamshire County Council - MASH Team - Up to £35ph!
- We operate a bubble system whereby workers are going in to the office with a small number of colleagues currently meaning there is a combination of working at home and going in to the office - workers do not undertake visits to families but need to be able to get to the office by 8:30 on the days they are required to work from there.
- Currently workers are averaging a couple of days a week in the office.
- The MASH social worker's don't have a caseload in the way other social work teams do, workers are assigned pieces of work which need to be completed within 2 days.
- We are looking for full time workers and equipment is provided
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.