Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £27.53 per hour + Negotiable
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Coventry City Council - Looked after Children (Through Care) - £27,53ph!
- We are a specific role with Children in care aged 12-18 and Care leavers 18-25 - we have various exciting projects also including House project and reunification
- It is a very supportive team, with good case loads and flexible working
- SW position in Through Care
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.