Up to £35 per hour
Ben - EN LAC_1641462436
19 days ago
Purpose of the role:
- To undertake assessment and social work services to users and carers arising out of the council's statutory duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
- To work in accordance with the guidelines set out by local government and to make appropriate use of Group and independent resources.
- To participate in duty team /or rota.
- To ensure cases within the service are progressed in a timely manner, that the most vulnerable children are safeguarded and that up to date research informs all interventions
- To undertake Care Proceedings and to represent the Local Authority at Court
Looked After Children or Safeguarding Experience Required!