£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Looked After Children's Team (LAC) for a Local Authority based in South East England.
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676