£24.00 - £26.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Nottinghamshire County Council.
- To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom the post holder is responsible.
- To lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in consultation with the Practice Leader and other professionals.
- To arrange regular visits with children and ensure that the views, wishes, feelings and lived experience of children is captured and at the forefront of all assessments, interventions and plans.
- To establish professional relationships and behaviours that safeguards children and empower families to make positive changes.
- To be responsible for making realistic child centred plans within a review time line, that will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of children.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly