£28.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Lewisham Council.
- To work with the complex arrangements (with parents, permanent carers, children and other agencies) where children need a permanent placement either with relatives or other carers.
- Undertaking direct work with a child or young person to ensure their views are included in the planning and that they understand and work with their plan.
- To provide an emergency service for assessment and action where children are referred as being at risk of immediate physical danger.
- To liaise with other sections of the Department and other relevant agencies to ensure that good childcare practice is carried out in line with departmental policy including groups and agencies.
- To participate in relevant training and monitoring consistent standards of work.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly