£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Chidrens Long Term Safeguarding Team for Swindon Borough Council.
- The teams require social workers with experience and skills to undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with children and their families.
- The teams undertake care proceedings within the court, both private and public.
- Social Workers initiate and complete within court timescales and achieve permanency plans for children including adoption.
- Social workers need to be able to understand and respond to complexity of risks and are required to evidence on records, including providing analysis of their interventions with children and families.
- Candidates need to be able to use theoretical perspectives to inform decision making and practice. The long term Safeguarding teams provide reflective supervision for all social worker's on at least monthly basis, which includes personal/professional development.
- Swindon has a comprehensive training offer to all social workers that are employed, which includes E learning and class room based training.
- Car parking is provided when based at SBC, via an electronic permit. And a window permit is provided for street parking when attending visits in Swindon.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly