Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a Localities team.
You will be based in South West London and have the following responsibilities:
- To hold a caseload of child in need, child protection and care requirement cases.
- To assess the needs of children and families using theoretical frameworks in order to produce, appropriately monitor and review child’s plans (single assessment). These will be within agreed timescales according to need.
- To undertake short term or longer term specific pieces of work as directed following the completion of child’s plans or as a result of child protection registration.
- To prepare reports and to represent Children’s Health and Social Care both orally and in writing in an appropriate manner at all times and make long term plans for permanence for those children who require such intervention.
- To prepare assessments, statements and care plans for court and required give evidence in court.
In return for your hard work Remedy are able to offer you up to £32 per hour, advice and support from a dedicated consultant as well as access to exclusive roles.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would relish please get in touch.