£35.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Looked After Childrens Team in Surrey County Council.
- To undertake the range of duties as appropriate to the service area.
- To take accurate referrals and provide an initial response to service users.
- To ensure that the outcomes for children as defined by Every Child Matters is the focus for all interventions.
- To assess, plan and provide a preventative and rehabilitative service within the expectations of the Children's Act; seeking agreement where necessary from the Children's Resources Panel.
- To assess the range of situations (from simple to complex) where children are referred as being in need of protection, accommodation or care provision, being particularly mindful of equal opportunities issues, but ensuring that the safety of children is paramount.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly