South West London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Negotiable
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker (QSW) to work within a Looked After Children Team (LAC) for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To undertake the range of duties as appropriate to the service area.
- To take accurate referrals and provide an initial response to service users.
- To ensure that the outcomes for children as defined by Every Child Matters is the focus for all interventions.
- To assess, plan and provide a preventative and rehabilitative service within the expectations of the Children's Act; seeking agreement where necessary from the Children's Resources Panel.
- To assess the range of situations (from simple to complex) where children are referred as being in need of protection, accommodation or care provision, being particularly mindful of equal opportunities issues, but ensuring that the safety of children is paramount.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information or please apply to this advert with your most recent CV