£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Bromley Councils Looked After Children/Leaving Care Service.
Job Purpose/About you:
- Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedures and accountability to senior officers.
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress.
- Ability to work as a team member and to form professional partnerships with other staff within the Department, colleagues from other agencies, foster carers and residential workers and health and education professionals. This will include an ability to embrace the 'Every Child Matters' integration agenda whilst also remaining aware of the roles and responsibilities of others and promoting a positive image of the division and department.
- Skill in assessing and analysing situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate intervention programmes.
- Skill in communicating clearly orally and in writing, including an ability to maintain concise case records including Looked After Children documentation and to produce reports for case conferences, courts and other bodies.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly