£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Havering Councils Childrens Intervention Team.
- The Intervention and Support Service (ISS) works with children, young people and their families where there is an identified need for ongoing intervention. We work with looked after children, children on child protection plans and those on child in need plans. We also conduct all of the legal proceedings work.
- We place a strong emphasis on permanency and focus on the principle that, wherever possible, we should preserve continuity of a social worker for children.
- The service places a strong emphasis on stability whether that can be achieved through good parenting within the family, or through a stable placement outside the family. We have eight teams, all including Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, and ASYE Social Workers. The focus remains on keeping families together or maintaining stability. The service is overseen by eight Team Managers, two Group Managers and the Head of Service, while also being supported by an integrated Business Support Service, our Systemic Family Therapists, structured supervisions as well as internal and external partners.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly