£36 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
14 days ago
- We require 4 SW to work within Intake and Assessment
- Intake and Assessment - is a fast paced and exciting team, due to Cardiff's demography the work is diverse, challenging and progressive. Practitioners undertake Well-being and S47 assessments and provide short term interventions supporting families to increase safety within the home. Social Workers hold cases for a short period of time, transferring long term work at the first planning meeting.
- Candidates to have experience of worker child protection cases.
- Candidates will be required to undertake duty work and therefore will need to be in easy reach of Cardiff for the role.
- ASAP Start
- Social Work Wales Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.