£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Adults Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- Carries a caseload and meets agreed workload targets.
- Participates in team arrangements to provide an urgent or emergency response, during working hours, as required.
- Undertakes assessments of need and constructs care plans and packages to meet the needs of service users and carers.
- Purchases services to meet assessed needs, seeking the appropriate authorisation from the budget holder. To liaise with providers as required.
- Maintains a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Works co-operatively and in partnership, with other professionals in the Department, Council (eg Housing), Health Service and voluntary sector either based in a multi-disciplinary team in a Health or other setting or based within the Adult Social Services Department
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV