South East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Hospital Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside the Borough.
- To carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
- Work semi-autonomously with limited supervision.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly