South West London, London
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with the local authority based in East London to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker to Join the hospital Team.
Do you thrive on working in a fast paced environment and want to work in a hospital setting?
Your role will be;
1. To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
2. To carry out assessments doe clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
3. Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
4. Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
5. To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
6. To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
7. Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience working in a hospital team.