£30.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Wandsworth Councils Hospital Team.
- Working with acute hospital trusts within a discharge to assess model (trusted assessor model)
- Working with enablement - identifying reablement goals and reviewing progress when patient is at home with discharge to assess care
- Complex case management - lead work liaising with and coordinating partners involved in patients discharge to assess care, ensuring care is strengths based and patient is at the centre of care planning
- Duty - screening and scrutinising referrals, liaison with patients and hospitals to ensure patient is discharged in a timely and safe manner.
- Care Act Assessments, care and support planning, funding requests and mental capacity assessments
- Safeguarding - screening to enquiry outcome stage.
- CHC assessments - Participating in DSTs and subsequent long term accommodation decisions dependent on outcome of funding.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*