North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
£24 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Lincolnshire Council - Hospital Social Work Team - Up to £35ph!
- North Lincolnshire Council uses the Carefirst recording system
- Experienced Adults Social Worker required to work as part of the Hospital Social Work Team facilitating hospital discharges under the discharge to assess policy (D2A) Undertaking proportionate face to face Care Act assessments post discharge and arranging services to meet assessed needs. The teams is a frontline team and therefore previous experience of working within a fast paced team will be an advantage.
- Relevant knowledge and legislation including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and CHC is essential.
- This post allows for agile working as the team has dual roles, facilitating discharges as part of the Integrated Discharge Team (IDT) based within the hospital and also completing face to face assessments within the community post discharge.
- The post is 37 hours working a 3-week rolling rota (including 1 in 3 weekends) as the Home First Service covers the hours of 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.