South East England, England
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Discharge Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- To carry out needs led assessments of service users and their careers and to manage on a time limited or long term basis and meet performance targets.
- To complete financial assessment of service users, and support them to manage their financial affairs
- To apply fair access criteria to determine eligibility for treatment.
- To identify appropriate services to meet appropriate need, and negotiate contracts with providers.
- To provide care plans to service users in receipt of services from the department.
- To regularly monitor and carry out within guidelines of the Community Care Act timely 6 weeks/12 months reviews of services provided to service users within allocated caseload. This will include reviewing multi-service care packages.
- To update care plans following reviews, and negotiate care packages with service providers.
- To be familiar with the Councils policies and procedures and appropriate legislation procedures and resources
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please apply to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV