depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker for Learning Disabilities.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Newham's Learning Disability & Autism team is a unique opportunity for Social Workers to make real and lasting change for those we support. The team is multifaceted and undertakes immediate - long term interventions, dependent on the person's presenting needs. Social Workers will hold a manageable caseload where they will use a strengths based approach to ensure that independence and wellbeing is promoted in the community. Social Workers will routinely undertake social care assessments, reviews and support planning, mental capacity assessments, Continuing Health Care decision support tools, Court of Protection work and safeguarding enquiries when necessary.
- To provide high quality, responsive and safe assessment, support planning, brokerage and care planning services to meet the needs of adult service users and their family/carers and promote an ethos of positive partnerships, within specified allocated resources and in line with national and local standards and requirements.
- To deliver high professional standards of social care practice including: quality interventions; clear, sound and up to date recording and decision making; agreed performance management; and adherence to the Standards of Social Work England.
- To cultivate professional relationships with the multi-disciplinary professionals, sharing knowledge, skills and expertise with internal and external practitioners and service providers.
- To undertake multi-disciplinary assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm.
- To deliver personalised services that promote the independence and choice of service users and carers, respond to needs promptly and effectively, and positively manage risk.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly