Up to £40 per hour + Negotiable + Accommodation Allowance
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Norfolk County Council (South Norfolk) - FAST Team - £40ph + Accommodation!
- Hybrid working, with departmental collaboration using MS Teams and equipment provided.
- 1-2 remote working days per week, with 3 full days to visit clients/office working, to enable the necessary work to be completed.
- Full-time and part-time roles available.
- Candidates are required to have experience of effective risk management - able to visit clients to undertake effective initial Safety planning and complete comprehensive Social Work Assessments in a timely manner.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.