Barking and Dagenham, London
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - London Borough of Barking and Dagenham - FS&S Service - Up to £35ph!
- This role is for a Social Worker to join the Family Support & Safeguarding Service, Childrens Social Care
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE, with experience in Child protection work, court work, LAC , duty attending CP conferences , writing reports, carrying out duty carrying out CP visit and LAC visits & recording visits using Liquid Logic.
- ASAP Start
- SWE Registration
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.