Barking and Dagenham, London
£34884 - £40869 per annum
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work permanently within Barking and Dagenham Councils Family Support and Safeguarding Service.
- We are seeking experienced child and family focused Social Workers like to join our Family Support and Safeguarding team.
- The team plays a vital role in continuing the child's journey when cases are transferred from the Assessment Service and where longer-term involvement is needed to try to resolve concerns about children's welfare.
- Your role will be to implement child protection and child in need plans, support looked after children, and to escalate cases through legal proceedings when required, liaising with partners internally and externally to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively.
- You'll manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, at all times, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
- You will also be developing and improving standards and quality, helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children and their families.
FULL JD AVAILABLE
Salary - £34,884- £40,869 - Annual £2.5k Recruitment and Retention Allowance
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly