£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Croydon Councils Family and Friends Team.
- To undertake Viability / Regulation 24 assessments, Connected Persons assessments (Form C) and Special Guardianship assessments.
- To formulate Special Guardianship Support Plans
- To undertake supervisory visits to Family and Friends carers from temporary approval until presentation to Fostering Panel.
- To support Reg 24 carers as Supervising Social Worker.
- To participate in duty rota, team meetings, service meetings.
- To engage in group reflective supervision
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly