Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
4 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wigan Council, Greater Manchester - Duty Team - Up to £40ph!
- Duty SW needed to work in a highly supported fast paced environment. There are 5 duty teams in a 5 week cycle, we will only need you to come in to the office when you are on your duty week the rest is WFH. Each Team has 7 SW, 1 AP and 1 TM.
- We pass cases on to Locality, start well and CIC once assessments completed we do not hold long term work.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.