Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
29 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Manchester City Council - Duty and Assessment Team - £35ph + Negotiable!
- Duty & Assessment experience required
- Completion of Child & Family Assessments, coordinating of Child In Need Planning, Strategy Meeting/ S 47 Enquiries to progress to Initial Child Protection Conference.
- Strong reflection and analytical skills and ability to assess and manage risk required.
- Court experience - around initiation of proceedings/ EPO applications etc desirable.
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety and Safe & Together desirable.
- Office based at Etrop Court
- Flexible working/ WFH agreed at Team Manager discretion
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.