Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bradford Metropolitan Borough Council - Duty & Assessment Team - Up to £45ph!
Role is for 3 months. Currently Bradford are paying £34.00 - £37.00 an hour - the pay range for Level 3 is payable at £37 to £40 if they can evidence:
- Minimum three years post qualifying experience in a statutory setting
- Experience of holding case work responsibility for child protection/looked after children and ability to lead on care proceedings
- Evidence via interview and/or assessment that they are working at an advanced practitioner level
- They are appointed into a hard to fill post namely assessment, children and family teams and CIC teams in the localities and CHDT teams.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.